The Dunes Golf & Tennis Club is Sanibel Island's premier golfing
destination, nestled inside a stunning wildlife preserve that is
protected by the Audubon Society golfers prepare for a unique
experience when they play our course. We are looking for a
Part-Time Prep Cook to join our extraordinary team!
Sanibel & Cape Coral Bridge Tolls are covered by us!!
Job Type: Part-Time
Competitive Pay: $14.00-$16.00
* Paid Tolls
* Employee Discounts
* Employee Referral Program
* Prepares meal ingredients as directed by the Executive Chef,
Sous chef, or other staff.
* Prepares fresh produce by peeling, cutting, and
* Prepares meat by trimming, cutting, and portioning.
* Prepares simple dishes such as bread or salads.
* Prepares soups.
* Mixes or prepares condiments, dressings, and sauces.
* Maintains compliance with applicable health, safety, food
handling, and hygiene codes and standards.
* Assists with unloading, inspection, and storage of raw
ingredients and supplies.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Basic understanding of or the ability to learn basic
sanitation and regulations for workplace safety.
* Basic understanding of or the ability to learn food handling
techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures.
* Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
* Ability to work well as part of a team.
* Ability to maintain personal hygiene.
Education and Experience:
* High school or vocational school coursework in kitchen basics
such as food safety, preferred.
* Prior related experience preferred.
* Prolonged periods of standing and working in a kitchen.
* Exposure to extreme heat, steam, and cold present in a kitchen
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
* Must be able to work late nights and unpredictable hours.
* Manual dexterity to cut and chop foods and perform other
* High School Diploma/GED required
* Country Club restaurant experience preferred but not
* Neat appearance; pleasant and hospitable attitude
* English Language - Knowledge of the structure and content of
the English language including the meaning and spelling of words,
rules of composition, and grammar. Must be able to read, write, and
converse in English.
* Authorization to work in the U.S .- Must be authorized to work
in the United States
Address: 949 Sand Castle Rd, Sanibel FL 33957