In-Home Technology Installation Technician
Posted on: May 17, 2023
Department Summary: Do you like being active and working
hands-on with the latest cutting-edge technology?Join our J.D.
Power award-winning In-Home Services team!Check out our video to
experience a day in the life of a DISH Technician:The In-Home
Services organization supports thousands of talented employees in
125+ facilities delivering service solutions to customers in every
zip code. Our installation technicians are leading the charge for
better customer experience, educating and connecting more Americans
with every home they visit. Our dedication to customer experience
is paying off: in 2022, DISH earned the J.D. Power award for being
#1 in Overall Customer Satisfaction for the fifth year in a row.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: Whats in it for you?
- $21 per hour, plus a promotion at 6 months with a $1.00 per
hour pay increase!
- Paid incentive with potential for up to $6,400 in your first
year and $9,100 each year after that based on your
- Our greatest benefit is opportunity, as we promote from within
- Over 300 current Field Managers started their career as DISH
- Continued pay increases of 10% built in with each new DISH
Technician level achieved!
- Grow four levels as a DISH Technician and beyond over the
course of your career!
- Paid time off - vacation and sick time
- Free DISH TV programming at a value of $114.99/month at your
home, plus deeply discounted SlingTV and Boost Mobile plans
- Paid training, tools, and uniformsWhat will you be doing?We
build our value around simplifying lives. With installation
expertise and a passion for sharing it, our technicians are
building opportunities for themselves far into the future.In this
role, you will:
- Install and manage customer products, while creating
opportunities to sell them on new personalized technology
- Work autonomously to upsell and offer smart home solutions to
customers on a daily basis
- Relocate power and place mounts, satellite dishes, televisions,
routers, cameras, receivers and whole-home connectivity technology
in customer homes
- Conduct site surveys and in-person home assessments Skills,
Experience and Requirements: What skills and experience do you
need?Ideal technicians have:
- High energy, resourcefulness, and ability to multitask
- An eye for opportunities to sell customers on new personalized
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative, with
a high degree of integrity
- Sales, electrical, maintenance/repair, cable, military, and/or
customer service experience preferredAll technicians must have:
- Ability to work in-person in multiple homes per day (this is
not a work-from-home position; you will be in the field servicing
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over
70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all climates and
remain within the individual weight requirement of 335 lbs
- Valid driver's license in the state you are seeking employment
in, with a driving record that meets DISH's minimum safety standard
(You will get a Dish van and a gas card)
- Resilience in the face of a fast-paced and changing
- Ability to pivot work hours; five/six-day workweeks may be
required during peak seasonal times Benefits: We also offer
versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA,
a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a
flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here:.The base
pay range shown is a guideline. Individual totalcompensationwill
vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and
competencies;compensationis based on the role's location and is
subject to change based on work location.Candidates need to
successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a
drug test and DMV check.
Keywords: DISH, Captiva , In-Home Technology Installation Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Sanibel, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...