Who We Are
Running a real estate business used to be expensive. Not anymore
– all NextHome® agents get complete access to a comprehensive set
of tools designed to make your life easier and more rewarding.
Whether you're looking for a robust CRM to keep track of your
leads, a fully customizable agent website, or digital signing
software, you'll find it included at NextHome® Excellence.
Who You Are
A Residential Real Estate Agent is a real estate agent who helps
guide customers through the intricacies of the home sale and
purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home
sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they will be looking
to you for guidance. You will be a front line player in our
company, networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals
to facilitate housing transactions within your community.
Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an
opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed to be successful as
a Residential Real Estate Agent. A real estate career is best
suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused
In this role, you will...
- Interact with customers via phone, email, social media, and
- Advise clients on the state of the local real estate
- Answer questions about contracts, terms of sale, and other
parts of the real estate process
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers
- Proactively reach out to clients to initiate or follow-up on
real estate transactions
- Manage marketing and advertising through websites, mail-outs,
and open houses
As a company, we will...
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence
throughout the community
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you
meet your clients' needs
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a
Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated
agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after
establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time
and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply,
you must obtain a real estate license before officially being
hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real
estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited
learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more
about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our
recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens
of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.