Dining Room Supervisor
Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: May 3, 2021
OverviewAre you a determined leader who enjoys enriching the
lives of seniors through unparalleled customer service? Do you want
to see that you are making a difference in a job that you love?
Would you enjoy working within a dynamic workplace? If you answered
yes to these questions, we want to meet you. We are Resort
Lifestyle Communities, a family-owned company established nearly
twenty years ago. We operate communities all across the country and
are growing fast. We provide an active, fun, and affordable
lifestyle for the residents living in our communities. In our
delivery of the Resort Lifestyle, our focus is always on the
resident. We are now accepting applications for a Dining Room
Supervisor at Seaside Springs Retirment Resort to deliver a
first-class dining experience to our residents and their guests.
You will schedule and oversee the serving staff and work closely
with the Community Managers to provide a fresh, resort-like dining
experience. Seaside Springs is a brand new 55+ community in the
Osprey Florida area that will be opening Summer 2021, interviews
will begin in April and May! What makes this opportunity right for
- Live by our core values of Respect, Kindness & Compassion,
Honesty, and Service Excellence.
- Don't be surprised by your schedule, work consistent and stable
hours: Monday through Friday from 11am-7:30pm.
- We provide you with stellar benefits, including health
insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and
a 401(k) with employer match.
- Be a smiling face to residents as they enter the dining
- Mentor a team of talented serving staff through your shown
- Work in our large open dining room, within our breathtaking
- Build positive, impactful relationships with your residents and
peers every single day.What makes you right for this opportunity?
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in
the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- You will ensure the highest standards of cleanliness.
- You have excellent communication.
- You have basic computer skills, specifically in Excel.
- You strive to develop positive, lasting relationships with
residents, peers and the community.If you have a passion for
service and deeply enjoy working with seniors, take the first step
to joining our company. Complete our on-line application today and
you'll hear from us within 48 hours. EOE/ADA#LI-HO1
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Captiva , Dining Room Supervisor, Other , Osprey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!