Become a Delivery Associate with Watermark Delivery Solutions -
an Amazon Delivery Service Partner!
What is an Amazon delivery service partner?
Amazon has teamed up with local Delivery Service Partners
(DSPs), independent delivery organizations that help Amazon deliver
thousands of packages to customers every day. As an employee of an
Amazon delivery service partner (DSP), you will work directly for
the DSP that operates out of a local Amazon delivery station. For
this position, you would be directly employed by Watermark Delivery
Working with Watermark Delivery Solutions
Our owner/operator has over 3 years of Amazon leadership
experience as an Area Operations Manager prior to transitioning to
a DSP. In addition to strategy and execution, focus was on creating
a positive, team-oriented culture, and developing Amazon team
So, whether youre simply looking for steady income, or looking
to acquire the skills necessary to become an influential leader, we
have the tools and resources to prepare you for your future!
As a Delivery Associate for Watermark Delivery Solutions, you
will be on the frontline delivering Amazons patented smiles to
their customers in Manatee and Sarasota counties with the support
from our DSP team. You will be provided with a delivery vehicle,
uniforms, and a handheld device to navigate through your delivery
route SAFELY and efficiently.
- No previous industry experience required training
- No CDL Required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- SAFELY drive and operate your delivery vehicle GVWR 10,000lbs.
or less, e.g., Mercedes Sprinter; all aspects of your driving will
be monitored through telecom systems
- Use of handheld device, essentially a smart phone, for route
navigation and executing deliveries through the Amazon flex
- Loadout vehicle with packages for your route prior to
- Laser focused on the fundamentals at all times, i.e., SAFETY,
CUSTOMER OBSESSION, TEAMWORK, and remember to HAVE FUN!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Pay range from $15-16/hr + paid overtime when available
- Bi-weekly bonuses for full-time Delivery Associates who meet
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits after 30 days of
- PTO/Vacation begins to accrue on hire date
- Paid Training
- 4-5 days per week
- 8-10 hour shifts.
- Approximate start time between 10am-12noon
- Shifts are available 7 days a week
- Part-time shifts require some flexibility
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- At least 21 years of age
- Employment contingent upon consent to 5-panel drug
- Must be able to handle packages up to 49 lbs
- Able to enter and exit a delivery van numerously and walk up
and down stairs throughout a shift
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather
conditions (No snow in Florida!)
- Flexibility to work weekends as business needs arise
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age,
sex, race, age, gender identity, national origin, non-disqualifying
physical or mental disability, religious beliefs, sexual
orientation, veteran status, political opinion or any other basis
covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis
of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Pay: $15-16 per hour
Job Type: Full-time, some part-time
Location: 770 Commerce Drive, Venice, Florida 34292
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour