Company: Florida Cancer Specialists
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer
Specialists & Research Institute is the largest
independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United
States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across
Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in
community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in Englewood,
Florida is searching for a PRN
Phlebotomist to join our team!
Responsible for phlebotomy, laboratory
testing, quality control, instrument troubleshooting and
- Minimum of one year of phlebotomy.
- High school diploma or GED.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, Captiva , 2020-6712, Other , Englewood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!