Company: Elite DNA Therapy Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Elite DNA Therapy Services, we provide comprehensive care and
customized treatment planning for children, adolescents and adults.
Through our whole person/whole family approach to psychotherapy and
support, our trained and licensed therapists can help people to
overcome a wide variety of psychological issues.
The LCSW acts as an advocate and helps patients gain access to
resources, while addressing diverse issues such as mental illness,
addiction, and trauma.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in developing and implementing clinical procedures and
- Utilizes current research findings to support clinical social
work services best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Actively participates in staff meetings and case
- Assists in supervising Care Coordinators during initial
- Provides supervision and consultation to staff and student
interns, as appropriate.
- Provides patient-centered therapy interventions with an
emphasis on patient involvement as an integral part of the
- Utilizes the electronic medical record to document patient
screenings, psychosocial assessments, progress, and referral
information and completes documentation within the agencys required
- Assists in the process of advocacy for patients access to
- Collaboratively develops treatment plans including input from
the patient, families, treatment team members and other agencies,
- Coordinates and communicates with the treatment team to provide
the best care to patients.
- Uses multiple interventions such as group, individual and
family therapy to assist patients in meeting their identified
- Demonstrates sensitivity to diversity issues in the assessment
and treatment of patients.
- Demonstrates respect for the inherent dignity and worth of the
- Actively monitors patient progress towards goals and addresses
termination/discharge related issues, providing outside referrals
at discharge/termination, as appropriate.
*Competitive compensation and benefits package.
**Sign-on Bonus if hired before 7/19
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the
ability to effectively work independently and in a team
environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills. Sensitive to diverse populations
including those with hearing and/or vision deficiencies. Requires
proven professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with
patients, families, and a variety of internal and external
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Masters degree in Social Work from an accredited institution
- Fluency in Spanish desired
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Active LCSW license by the State of Florida.
Keywords: Elite DNA Therapy Services, Captiva , Social Worker, Other , venice, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!