Golf Cart Attendant
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 4, 2021
The purpose of this position is to create a
sense of welcome and arrival for all guests and owners
participating in golf play. Golf Cart Attendants insure outside
components of the golf operations are facilitated. This
specifically relates to the golf cart fleet management and driving
range component along with general facility cleanliness and
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous guest service experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- Previous golf related experience ideal.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Basic computer and typing skills are required.
- Must be able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
- Has a good understanding of the rules and regulations of the
game of golf and proper course etiquette.
- Meets and greets all guests and members in a .warm friendly and
- Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery
utilizing both mechanical and hand machinery equipment.
- Responsible for collection and organization of all range
baskets and the washing of the range balls.
- Keep golf carts range balls and hand cart rentals available to
- Coordinates with golf-shop to keep level of carts
- Keep driving range clean picked and keep course water
containers clean and filled with ice water.
- Responsible for cleanliness of restrooms and upkeep of trash
- Maintains grounds around pro shop and driving range.
- Maintains good personal hygiene and clean work
- Assisting with requests and questions.
- Ability to fully explain all golf products services and other
information about the resort to all guests and owners.
- Ensure carts are properly stored and placed on chargers.
- Assist golf shop in tournament setup of golf carts and range
- Ability to learn new skills and adapt to change.
- Other duties as assigned.
For decades, generations of guests have
made South Seas Island Resort on Captiva Island the vacation
destination of choice in which to share treasured moments and make
lasting memories. Our iconic 330-acre wildlife preserve spans two
and a half miles of pristine white-sand beaches framing the
tranquil waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As a quiet retreat, the
resort is a destination rich in recreation and wondrous natural
beauty. Visitors will feel at home in a variety of accommodations,
ranging from comfortable hotel rooms, charming condominiums and
cottages, to private homes and villas. A Top 10 Beach Resort for
Families by Parents Magazine, this inviting oasis allows the
discovery of native Florida and its extraordinary splendor.
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge
Hospitality. As the global leader in third-party hotel management,
our growing portfolio represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates
around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and
driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone
is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Captiva , Golf Cart Attendant, Other , Captiva, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!