Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is responsible bathing and brushing dogs in
preparation for grooming.
Deliver world class customer satisfaction to customers and pets
Book appointments and greet pets upon check-in Follow
bathing/brushing procedures as outlined by Groomer Manager Clean
ears and clip nails Adhere to customer instruction Talk to dog or
use other techniques to keep dog calm Answer phone and schedule
customer appointments Complete and maintain customer and company
forms Fill out required grooming forms accurately Observe all
safety rules and procedures and adhere to safety standards Sweep,
vacuum, clean and sanitize cages, tubs, and other cleaning as
needed to adhere to standards Assist in store operations as
Experience: Minimum of 1-year experience grooming/styling pets.
Must be comfortable working with dogs.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Any suitable
combination of education and experience will be considered.
Professional Certifications: None
Other knowledge, skills or abilities:
- Operate and use all grooming tools and equipment including
bathing tubs, brushes, steel combs, barber shears, scissors,
clippers, driers, and bathing products such as perfumed shampoo and
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Display compassion with animals and treat them accordingly
- Exhibit attention to detail
- Read, write, and count to accurately complete all
- Lift and carry pets generally weighing 0-50 pounds
- Work varied hours, days, nights and weekends as business needs
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Safely work around pets and pets waste
Keywords: PetSense, Captiva , Bather, Petsense, Other , Nokomis, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!