Company: Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Elmcroft of Bella Vita is looking for individuals with a
warm spirit and genuine compassion for others.
Are you ready to join a fun team committed to caring for
#EclipseEnriches Grow Your Career at Elmcroft Today!
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of
enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by
responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity
and respect, Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of
the following rewards:
A complimentary meal on every shift you work!
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes, oh my!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and
- Associate Discounts and perks on everyday purchases! Travel,
events, cell phone service, office supplies and more!
- Medical plan choices - we share in the cost!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work
Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity
Theft Protection You choose!
- 401k Retirement Benefit let us tell you about our match!
And more perks!
Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your
Making a living and make a difference.
Provides personal care for Residents under direction of nursing
"May (depending on state)" verify identity of Resident receiving
medication, check the MAR to assure correct medication is being
given, and records time of administration or self-administration on
specified forms or records.
- "May (depending on state)" supervise the self-administration of
medications by presenting medication to Resident and observing
ingestion or other application.
- Obtains and records Resident's vital signs (temperature, blood
pressure, pulse and respiration rates), weight, food and fluid
intake and output, as directed.
- Observes Resident to detect response to specified types of
medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of
- Answers Residents' call signals to determine Residents' needs
in 7 minutes or less according to Elmcroft Standards.
- Maintain safety of Residents
- Assure Resident hygiene by following bath schedule, and
providing baths and/or sponge baths at all other times as is
- Assists Resident with dressing and toileting as needed and
- Observe Resident for change in condition and report any unusual
occurrence to the Resident Services Director and/or supervisor in
- Complete incident report in its entirety for any unusual
occurrence, event, or change in condition.
- Assist with meal service by setting tables, serving Residents,
providing necessary refills or seconds, and removing dishes as
Residents are finished eating. Bus tables after meals to assist in
cleaning the dining room. Vacuum room as assigned.
- Cleans common areas as assigned and appropriate to shift.
- Completes daily paperwork as required to assure all assigned
duties are being performed for each Resident.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal
regulatory training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the
success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our
Education: High School or GED preferred three to six months related
experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Current CNA / NCA /HCA / PCA / Certified Caregiver / Medication
Technician designation as required.
Address: 1420 E Venice Ave Venice, FL - 34292
Property Description: Elmcroft of Bella Vita
Property Number: 505-8001
Keywords: Elmcroft | Eclipse Senior Living, Captiva , Caregiver, Other , Venice, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!