Assistant Customer Care Manager- North Port
Company: Pulte Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We know that BUILDING HOMES & COMMUNITIES BEGINS WITH BUILDING
THE BEST TEAM!
How would you like to be a part of team that has been providing
the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60
years? PulteGroup is a FORTUNE 500 company and one of America's top
residential builders. We put the consumer at the center of
everything we do and we stand above the competition in our
commitment to quality.
Our Vision is to Build Consumer Inspired Homes & Communities to
Make Lives Better and we believe that success starts with having
the right people.
At PulteGroup, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. We
value the differences of each employee and understand that being
consumer inspired means that we reflect the diversity of the
consumers we serve.
A position with PulteGroup offers a rich, fulfilling and
rewarding career across multiple geographies and brands. If you are
interested in being a part of our team, let's talk about your
career with PulteGroup!
Responsible for obtaining technical expertise in new home
construction to establish a solid foundation and understanding of
the basic aspects of construction warranty and customer service.
Assists more senior Customer Care Managers and/or direct supervisor
in performing their duties and responsibilities.
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES LEVEL: MENTOR / COACH / FEEDBACK
- Decision Impact: Division
- Department Responsibility: Single
- Budgetary Responsibility: No
- Direct Reports: No
- Indirect Reports: No
- Physical Requirements: Position involves sitting, standing
and/or movement, the ability to exert minimal force of up to 50
pounds and occasionally exert up to 80 pounds of minimal force to
carry, lift, push, pull and otherwise move objects. Must be able to
climb ladders, scaffolding and other means to reach and observe all
areas of building
- Ability to work in various weather conditions -- heat, rain,
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Engineering preferred
- Valid Driver's License because driving is an essential function
of this position
- Some Customer service experience or equivalent preferred
- Some construction experience or equivalent preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to read blueprints
- General knowledge of building codes
- Basic computer skills
- Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
Keywords: Pulte Group, Inc., Captiva , Assistant Customer Care Manager- North Port, Other , Venice, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!