Company: Resort Lifestyle Communities
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Sesaside Springs Retirement Resort is accepting applications for
a Cook to provide resort-style food from scratch while developing
strong, positive, and lasting relationships with our residents and
guests. The Cook works collectively with the Culinary and Dining
Services team under the direction of the Executive Chef.
What makes this opportunity right for you:
- You'll work a stable schedule; Thursday through Monday from
11:00am to 7:30pm- guaranteed hours!
- You'll receive stellar benefits, including health insurance
(with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k)
with employer match.
- You can instantly witness the happiness your cooking brings to
What makes you right for this opportunity:
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow as a professional in
the food service industry.
- You have experience working in a team environment ideally in a
- Knowledge and ability to prep, prepare and present food on a
buffet as well as cook food as ordered.
- You are knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines.
- Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed.
If you have a passion for service and deeply enjoy working with
seniors, take the first step to joining our company. Complete our
on-line application today and you'll hear from us within 48
Keywords: Resort Lifestyle Communities, Captiva , Midday Cook, Other , Osprey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!