Who We Are
Running a real estate business used to be expensive. Not anymore
– all NextHome® agents get complete access to a comprehensive set
of tools designed to make your life easier and more rewarding.
Whether you're looking for a robust CRM to keep track of your
leads, a fully customizable agent website, or digital signing
software, you'll find it included at NextHome® Excellence.
Who You Are
A Real Estate Listing Agent is responsible for consulting with
clients on how to sell their home quickly and for good value. In
this role, you will experience every facet of the exciting and
challenging real estate business. As a listing agent, your clients
will look to you for marketing strategies to sell their home as
well as your advice about reaching mutual acceptance and drafting
up contract terms. Every day in real estate is new, exciting, and
different than the previous day, so the Real Estate Listing Agent
role is best suited to those who appreciate change and
The ideal candidate for this role must have excellent
communication and customer service skills. The role is also geared
for a person who can be autonomous and driven toward personal
success and client satisfaction.
In this role, you will...
- Help clients price their property well and make it
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase
awareness of the properties in your portfolio
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of
home values in your area
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns
before, during and after a real estate transaction
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller
- reatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home
As a company, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to
be a high-performer
Compensation in the real estate market is related directly to a
Real Estate Professional's performance. High-performing, dedicated
agents have reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year after
establishing a strong client base. You will find that the more time
and work you put in, the more potential you will have for higher
Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply,
you must obtain a real estate license before officially being
hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real
estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited
learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more
about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our
recruiting team will provide additional details.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are dedicated to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We take pride in being exceptional leaders and citizens
of our community and we're dedicated to treating all our potential
employees with the same level of care and respect.