Company: Right at Home Englewood
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the
world? We want to provide you with the opportunity to serve a
population that needs you right now. #BeEssential as a Right at
Home Caregiver!We stand prepared to equip you with the right PPE
protection and are ready to assist as you care for our vulnerable
population of seniors and adults with disabilities.What
Youll Do and Who You Are:The good news is that your
training will teach you everything you need to
know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should
have from the get-go:
- We have a great work culture at Right at Home and look for
people with a similar mindset. You're the honest,
energetic and approachable type; able to
get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're
never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well
under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- You dont mind getting a little dirtythis could include (but not
limited to) light housekeeping, laundry and other household
- You dont have to be a gourmet chef but you can prepare a good
meal and work your way around a kitchen.
- You are able to assist the client in many ways, this could
include (but are not limited to), medication reminders, and
companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Flexibility! We work with you to set your schedule
- PAID training and development
- Paid travel time in between clients & mileage
- Extremely Positive Work Environment
- Employee Discount Programs
- Access to Leadership
- Recognition, celebrations, and great team interactions!
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English as
needed for the job
- Must be able to successfully complete a written Competency
- Must possess a valid drivers license and current automobile
- You must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have the ability to pass a full employment background
Nice to Haves:
Why Join Our Team?This is your chance to make a
difference in the world by serving one person at a time. Find the
job you love join Right at Home. Keep in mind, this is just basic
information. You'll find out more after you apply. As an
independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have
different requirements.Our office is open and ready to serve your
needs. We want to give you a job that you can count on in this time
of uncertainty. Hours are flexible and we are eager to discuss a
schedule that works best for you.
- CNA or HHA license is preferred
- 6 months of experience as a Personal Care Assistant in
- 1-3 years of experience as a Caregiver/Home Health Aide in
healthcare (in homes or facilities)
*If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to
accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any
time by contacting the location nearest to you. These
responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably
accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right
at Home Franchising Corporate.
Keywords: Right at Home Englewood, Captiva , Homemaker/Companion Caregiver, Other , Englewood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!