Company: TRUCKING PEOPLE
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Recruiter: Dennis at (678)274-9907 or Email
Mix Driver - Need 4 To FillASAP
Requisition ID1154-Position is out of Naples,
We offer our employees competitive wages, career growth,
excellent benefits including health, dental & vision plans, Life
Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance, vacation, paid
holidays, Identity Theft Protection, legal assistance plans,
employee assistance program and retirement plan
We are looking for skilled and motivated ready-mix
concreteTruck Drivers in the Naples, FL area.
Starting Pay over $20/ hour for drivers with 3 or more
years of ready-mix truck driving experience.
If you have a Class A that is great as well. If no
experience, than we will train every driver
Ready Mix Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely operate truck in accordance with all applicable federal,
state, and company regulations.
- Efficiently load and deliver perishable product to customer
striving to provide quality and good customer service.
- Follow procedures to ensure truck is safe to operate. When not
performing driving duties drivers will assist with plant
maintenance, cleanup and other duties as assigned by
- Complete required pre and post trip inspections reporting
necessary maintenance as required.
- Operate truck to receive load, evaluate slump and drive to job
site. Safely maneuver truck on job site, attach chutes to discharge
material, clean truck to minimize concrete buildup.
- Complete all forms, tickets and required paperwork in a timely
- Keep inside and outside of truck clean.
- Communicate with dispatch, maintenance and plant management to
facilitate the flow of information required to provide good
Ready Mix Driver Requirements:
- Must possess a valid Class B Commercial Drivers License and
ability to maintain a clean driving record.
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers,
supervisors, and customers at all times.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and
- Working outdoors with exposure to extreme heat and cold and
other outdoor environmental conditions. Operate equipment, tools
and controls, perform repetitive movements with hands, wrists and
feet, frequent reaching, climbing (up and down the truck several
times a day), stooping, kneeling, crouching and sitting.
- Ability to pass pre-employment processes including criminal
background check, DOT physical, drug screen, and Motor Vehicle
Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative
Action employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants
will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TRUCKING PEOPLE, Captiva , Driver, Other , Nokomis, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!