Company: Florida Cancer Specialists
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer
Specialists & Research Institute is the largest
independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United
States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across
Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in
community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance many locations have no weekend and/or night
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in Venice Island,
FLis searching for anOffice Manager to
join our team!
Responsible for personnel, clerical,
nursing, laboratory, housekeeping, and maintenance functions at a
specific office location. Delegate and assign duties to employees.
Advise, aid, and seek consent from Division Director to coordinate
and manage the activities of the assigned office location.
Considered to be a working manager as back up for front office
staff. Support the financial goals of the company by being fiscally
responsible in all areas, including staffing and purchasing.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience - with at least
five years experience in the Health Care field - is required. This
must include at least three years in the front office of a clinic,
with managed care and/or business office experience making up the
- Some Oncology experience is preferred.
- Experience with procedure entry and medical terminology and
coding is required.
- Great attention to detail and strong written and verbal
communication skills are required.
- Must be able to talk with patients and employees about very
- Valid Florida Driver's License.
- Compliance with the FCS Driver Safety Operations and
Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
Keywords: Florida Cancer Specialists, Captiva , 2021-7515, Other , Venice, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!