Maintenance Engineer - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: July 15, 2021
What will I be
As a Maintenance
Engineer you would be responsible for executing your
position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service
culture and driving company success through performing the
following tasks to the highest standards:
- Interacts with guest in regards to engineering problem
- Basic appliance troubleshooting and repair, air-conditioning
controls problem solving and repair.
- Intermediate skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall
- Fix plumbing fixtures including drain cleaning, change filters,
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment replace
- Tile/Grout Door repair to include locking mechanisms and
- Inspects rooms for pest intrusion Inspects and replaces
cosmetic appliance components.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts Repair closet/drapery
- Replacement of furniture Stain furniture and repair knicks and
- Replace remote control batteries Unclog toilets and sinks.
- Touch-up paint Glue peeling wallpaper.
- Execute planned scheduled preventative maintenance Replaces
faulty plumbing components.
- Maintain accurate functioning of all equipment and tools.
Establishes a clear line of communication with the leadership
This position at South Seas also
offers toll and mileage assistance!
We offer an excellent benefit package
to our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and
vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and
extraordinary travel benefits!
What are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in
the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering
dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the
core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this
role successfully, you must possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in facilities
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb
stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs.,
lift/carry up to 50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
It would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- 3-5 years or more of related experience
- Current State’s driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Captiva , Maintenance Engineer - New Hire Bonus up to $1,000, Other , Captiva, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!