Maintenance Engineer - New Hire Bonus Up To $1000
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job DescriptionCurrently seeking team members who are passionate
about creating lasting vacation memories for our owners/guest
vising our resort properties. Do you find your work gratifying
while making a difference, providing an enjoyable, fun-filled
vacation! HGV is currently looking a skilled Maintenance
Engineer.What will I be doing?As a Maintenance Engineer you would
be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in
alignment with our service culture and driving company success
through performing the following tasks to the highest
- Interacts with guest in regards to engineering problem
- Basic appliance troubleshooting and repair, air-conditioning
controls problem solving and repair.
- Intermediate skills in drywall, painting/staining and wall
- Fix plumbing fixtures including drain cleaning, change filters,
- Maintain all guestroom and public space equipment replace
- Tile/Grout Door repair to include locking mechanisms and
- Inspects rooms for pest intrusion Inspects and replaces
cosmetic appliance components.
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts
- Repair closet/drapery tracks.
- Replacement of furniture, stain furniture and/or repair knicks
- Replace remote control batteries Unclog toilets and sinks.
- Touch-up paint Glue peeling wallpaper.
- Execute planned scheduled preventative maintenance Replaces
faulty plumbing components.
- Maintain accurate functioning of all equipment and tools.
Establishes a clear line of communication with the leadership
team.This position at South Seas also offers toll and mileage
assistance!We offer an excellent benefit package to our full-time
Team Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance,
401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel
benefits!QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton Grand
Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating
with an unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued
growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following
minimum qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in facilities maintenance.
- Ability to follow basic written and verbal directions, climb
stairs and work on ladders up to 40 feet, push/pull up to 100 lbs.,
lift/carry up to 50 lbs., grasp, stoop, reach overhead.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.It would be advantageous
in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities
- 3-5 years or more of related experience
- Current State's driver's licenseWe are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions,
and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please
contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Captiva , Maintenance Engineer - New Hire Bonus Up To $1000, Professions , Captiva, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!