Patient Services Representative I - Front Desk
Company: PhyNet Dermatology, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for patient
registration, scheduling and triaging clinical calls for multiple
practices and facilities.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent--Experience: 0-1-year
customer services experience in a call center, healthcare or retail
environment.--Technology Applications: Computer savvy with ability
to navigate between multiple systems simultaneously.-- Proficiency
in Microsoft Office Applications.--PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS:The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.-- Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job
responsibilities.While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended
periods of time; use hands to finger, handle or fell objects,
tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs;
balance, stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste
or smell.-- The employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or
move up to 20 pounds.-- Repetitive motion of upper body required
for extended use of computer.-- Required specific vision abilities
include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.--WORK
ENVIRONMENT AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:Works in well-lit, ventilated
and climate-controlled office environment with routine office
equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.Noise level
in the work environment is typical for an office and/or medical
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:--To perform this job, an individual must
perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a
- Greets patients, registering and scheduling as
- Triages and routes clinical calls as appropriate.
- Assists patients with necessary paperwork as needed.
- Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
- Escalates questions/issues to appropriate resources as
- Meets department productivity standards
- Maintains an understanding of billing information to assist
providers and medical staff.
- Maintains an understanding of services provided by Practitioner
- Enters referral information as appropriate.
- Files and pulls medical charts as needed.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned. About PhyNet Dermatology,
Keywords: PhyNet Dermatology, LLC, Captiva , Patient Services Representative I - Front Desk, Sales , Osprey, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!